The Shutter Knot Contest - Win An Engagement Session!
TO ENTER CONTEST – SIMPLY SHARE YOUR LOVE STORY BY FILING THE BELOW FORM
How to join the contest for a chance to win the Free Engagement Session? Simply follow these steps:
- Follow @theshutterknot
- Like @theshutterknot
- Tag your friends & Repost the banner into your timeline.
- Post the best picture of you and your partner and share with us in the caption the most interesting/memorable story about the two of you.
- Use compulsory hashtag #ShutterKnotContest and mention @theshutterknot in the caption.
Competition closes at 10th May 2017 and winner will be announced on 20th May 2017. *Engagement section will be on 1-3 June 2017 and are not changeable. For the complete terms and condition please check below.
Contest Rules, Terms & Conditions
- The competition will commence on 28th April 2017 at 12:00 p.m. and ends on 10th May 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Only submissions posted during the timeframe will be counted as valid.
- Shutter Knot team as Organizer does not accept responsibilities for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Organizer by the closing date for any reason.
- Entries via agents or third parties will also be counted as invalid.
- Participants may submit as many entires as possible to increase the chance of winning.
- To participate, Paticipants must follow through the rules and regulations of the competition, as well as submitting all the challenges presented in the #ShutterKnotContest competition.
- The competition is open for all Mumbaikars only.
- It is not necessary that both the participant and partner of the participant should have single martial status, even a married ones can participate.
- Finalists will be announced on 20th May 2017 at 12 p.m and interview process will be conducted before the final winner announcement.
- Prize will be valid for 365 days (or) 1 year after the winner announcement.
- Winner of the competition will be decided by the panel of judges from Shutter Knot. This decision will be final and once announced and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availibility and in the event of unforseen circumstances, the Organizer reserves the right ot substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
- Winner must claim the prize within 7 days after the winner announcement. If the prize si unclaimed during this time, it will lapse and the Organizer reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prizes to a substitute winner selected.
- By entering this competition, each Participant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Participants will keep Organizer harmless from any claims in relation to their entry if the entry infringes the personal or proprieraty right of any other person.
- Each participants also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the Organizer.
- The Organizer will use any data submitted by Participants only for the purposes of running the competition. By entering this competition, Participants consent to the use of their personal data by the Organizer for the purposes of the administration of this competition.
- The Organizer reserves the right to publish any documentation materials and assets submitted by the Participants in the marketing purpose of the competition.
- The winners should agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Contest opens on 2nd Mar, 2017 & closes on 12th Mar, 2017
- Winners shall be announced by us on Social Media
- The winner is required to get in touch with us over phone, email or social media within 1 day of announcement and confirm their acceptance of the giveaway.
- All costs of travel are to be borne the winners. If you are based outside Mumbai – your cost of travel to Mumbai is to be borne by you.